- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi and Iran to establish regular air service2010-09-21 18:43
Since October 1st Airzena Georgian Airways [Georgian company] will conduct regular flights Tbilisi-Tehran-Tbilisi.
Flights between the two capitals will be conducted twice a week - Novosti - Gruzia. Nino Giorgobiani, the company's spokesperson, said the days of flights haven't already been defined.
Sergi Kapanadze, the head of the international organisations department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, said the issue of introducing visa-free regime with Iran was being discussed.