- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ajax demands EUR 300 000 from Arveladze2010-09-22 11:22
Leaders of Ajax FC blocked accounts of Shota Arveladze, a well-known Georgian footballer and coach.
Administration of the multiple champion of the Netherlands claims that Arveladze owes Ajax about EUR 300 000.
"We'll sort it out," Arveladze said, commenting the situation.
Shota Arveladze played for Ajax [Amsterdam] from 1997 to 2001, participated in 96 matches, scored 55 goals.
When his career as a player was over, he became the assistant of coach Louis van Gaal in AZ [the Netherlands]. Now the ex-forward of Georgian national team heads Kayserispor [Turkey].