- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili made a declaration of love for Washington2010-09-22 13:05
According to Mikheil Saakashvili, Georgia is one of the friendliest to the USA countries, and not only because he studied abroad - GHN.
"For us it's an idea of free market, democracy and all the values, important for a freedom-loving nation, - he noted. - We want the whole region to be open for the rest of the world."
Previously the Georgian leader stated the republic continues course for conducting reforms in political, economic, and democratic spheres.