- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vice President f Abkhazia is wounded2010-09-23 10:35
Unknown criminal attempted to assassinate Vice president of Abkhazia Alexander Ankvab in his own house - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They fired the house from a grenade launcher and successfully escaped.
Splinters wounded him in arm and leg. Now the investigation group of Interior Ministry is working on site.
It has been the fourth armed attack on the Vice President, ex-Interior Minister [in the times of Ardzinba's rule and Abkhaz war]. Two previous were committed in 2005; the most recent - in 2007. That time Ankvab got a slight contusion and missile wounds in the back.