- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to tell London what it was doing in the year when Titanic sunk2010-09-23 13:34
Today in London Life Through Cinema festival opens - GHN.
The British will see two most famous films of Georgian cinematograph -Pirosmani by Georgi Shengelaia, and Wish Tree by Tengiz Abuladze , as well as Travel of Georgian Poet Akaki Tsereteli to Racha-Lechkhumi film shot by Vasiliy Amashukeli in 1912.
It's a special date for Great Britain, as in 1912 Titanic sunk in waters of Atlantic ocean.