- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili’s only achievement is a slight weight loss2010-09-23 14:54
The President of Georgia confessed he has no personal achievements, except for recent slight weight loss. He claimed it in his speech in the New York University - GHN.
As for the changes in Georgia, they are the merit of the Georgian people and reforms, Saakashvili explained.
It's a merit of Georgian people and a group of reformers, he said and added that considering achievements of group and the president separately would be wrong.