- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Love for coffee is cultivated in Georgians2010-09-23 16:37
Coffee - Morning Guide of Tbilisi festival was opened today in the capital of Georgia.
The event is organized by Rio Grande company, and is held in Sharden street - Business-Gruzia. A special bus, advertising drinking coffee, will run from this street.
Tomorrow the organizers plan to visit an old people's home to present the poor some amount of coffee.
Well-known culture figures of Georgia, like Ether Kakulia, Givi Sikharulidze, Givi Sikharulidze, Donara Kintsurashvili, Anri Jokhadze, Lasha Ramishvili, Salome Bakuradze, Sophio and Boris Bedia.