- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Beselia “stole” ministerial post2010-09-24 11:15
Eka Beselia, the leader of Solidarity with Illegally Imprisoned public movement, doesn't want to see Mikheil Saakashvili a Prime Minister - Novosti-Gruzia.
Yesterday she joined the initiative of the Labour party to prohibit people be Prime Minister candidates after being the President for two terms.
"The initiative of the Labour party can be implemented with support of political and civil forces. I call on representatives of the political range and community to support the initiative," she said.
The draft of the new Constitution will be passed today.