- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Grigol Vashadze, new Georgian Foreign Minister, departs to Brussels2008-12-08 12:26
Grigol Vashadze, a new Georgian Foreign Minister, departs to Brussels to participate at the plenary meeting of the EU-Georgia Cooperation Council, to be held on December, 9th, on Tuesday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last Sunday Georgiy Baramidze, the Vice prime-Minister, the State Minister for European and Euroatlantic Integration, departed to Brussels, reports Regnum, alluding to Georgian Foreign Ministry.
The participants are expected to discuss issues of the EU neighborhood policy and its part in settling conflicts.
200 monitors have been watching the situation in Georgian regions adjacent to Abkhazia and South Ossetia since October, 1st. In January 2009 talks on simplification visa system with the EU for some categories of Georgian citizens are expected to begin.