- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey vows friendship with the USA2010-09-27 12:52
Abdullah Gul, the president of Turkey, claimed Ankara will always be a reliable ally for the USA - RosBalt.
He added the first sitting on strategic and economic cooperation between the two countries will be held on October 19th in the U.S. capital.
Previously the Foreign Minister of Turkey, Ahmet Davutoglu, in the course of his talk to the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton noted that Ankara hopes for ratification of Turkish-Armenian protocols after reaching a peace agreement on Nagorno- Karabakh.