- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Obama has no desire to talk to Saakashvili2010-09-27 13:22
According to Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, the U.S. leader Barack Obama again preferred to avoid meeting with his Georgian counterpart Mikheil Saakashvili - the VZGLYAD.
Burjanadze said in the UN Obama negotiated with heads of other ex-Soviet republics.
"World community supports Georgia, but mandate of trust to Saakashvili equals zero, - she noted. - On political arena he failed."