- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Americans t deal with Georgian energy sphere2010-09-28 12:17
Commission of Kentucky met with the Georgian National Energy Regulatory Commission.
American guests will stay in Kutaisi till October and will hold various working meetings.
GNERC cooperates with the regulatory commission of municipal service of Kentucky in the framework of partnership program of USAID and National Associations of Regulatory Utility Commissioners.
The first meeting was held in end May 2010.