- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili lied from UN tribune2010-09-28 13:38
In the view of Nino Burjanadze, the leader of Democratic Movement-United Georgia, the president of Georgia lied in his speech at the 65th session of the UN GA - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"From the UN tribune Saakashvili said the courageous succeed in everything, and he was talking about courageous leaders, - she noted. - It's a cynicism from the side of Saakashvili to tell about courage of leaders, when 2 years ago the whole world saw him flopping on ground in Gori at the sound of noise of aircrafts during military conflict."
Burjanadze noted that when Saakashvili talks about Georgia as "laboratory of experiments" he rather performs experiments on his people.