- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iran and Georgia are ready for mutual cancellation of visa regime2010-09-28 14:15
Grigol Vashadze, the foreign Minister of Georgia, met with his Iranian counterpart Manouchehr Mottaki and invited him to Tbilisi - Novosti-Armenia. At the meeting they were planned to discuss issues of cooperation both countries intend to expand.
In the course of the Iranian minister's visit a joint economic commission is planned to be conducted, and agreement on mutual cancellation of visa regime in Georgia and Iran must be signed. Agenda also includes establishing a Main Consular Office of Iran in Batumi.