- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri departed for Turkish money2010-09-29 10:46
On September 29th the Black Sea Energy and Economic Forum (BSEEF) of Atlantic Council starts its work in Turkey.
Georgian PM Nika Gilauri heads the governmental delegation at the forum - Trend.
Official Tbilisi representatives intend to meet with Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the head of Turkish government.
Delegates are also planned to meet with a number of Turkish entrepreneurs.