- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey wants to make friends with Armenia2010-09-29 12:19
According to Ahmed Davutoglu, the Foreign Minister of Turkey, Ankara's aim is to establish good-neighbourly relations with Armenia - 1news.az.
"Both Turks and Armenians suffered in the evens of the past century, - he noted. - For normalization of relations between Turkey and Armenia, problem between Armenia and Azerbaijan must be solved."
Previously Davutoglu stated there are dynamic processes going on in settlement of Karabakh problem.
"We hope these processes will give result," he noted.