- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Belarus is eager to join WTO2010-09-29 13:08
Sergey Aleinik, the deputy Foreign Minister of Belarus, claimed Minsk is worried about procrastination of negotiations on joining the WTO - Trend.
He noted the process has been going on for over 10 years.
"It's already equal to discrimination of separate states, - he noted. - Therefore we proceed from the suggestion admission rules must be mostly reconsidered for facilitation."
Aleinik added that in the current situation developing countries and states with medium level of income suffer.