- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
IMF upset Armenia2010-09-30 12:03
According to the prognosis of the International Monetary Fund, this year economic growth in Armenia will be lower than expected - RosBalt.
Fund's experts say the economy growth will amount 4 per cent; and the growth of prices - 7 per cent. Though in July the IMF predicted 4.8 per cent for the former and 6.2 per cent for the latter.
Guillermo Tolosa, the IMF representative, stated that small countries like Armenia [population 3 mln] cannot develop economy only selling goods in domestic market and constructing buildings.