- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian hackers arrested in Great Britain2010-09-30 12:45
Hackers from Georgia, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, and Estonia, were detained by British police. They are suspected of stealing USD 9 mln - GHN.
According to the investigators, hackers were stealing money from accounts of HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland, Barclays и Lloyds TSB by sending a virus stealing passwords to banking cards.
Criminals, aged from 23 to 34, started their activity in October 2009.