- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New opposition alliance in Georgia2008-12-08 16:18
Today the Republican Party and the New Rights party signed an agreement on establishment of a new opposition alliance. The aim of the new bloc is the struggle for early election in near future.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«Our task is to change administration by means of the Constitution», - said David Gamkrelidze, the leader of the Rights, The Vzglyad reports.
In his turn, David Usupashvili, the head of the Republicans, claimed his readiness to participate in building general opposition coalition.
Both leaders said that they will possibly negotiate with Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, who is expected to return in mid December.