- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tkeshelashvili may be appointed the Security Council Secretary2008-12-08 16:55
Ekaterina Tkeshelashvili, the ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs, may take the position of the Secretary of Security Council. This possibility is widely discussed in political circles, Gruzia Online (Georgia Online) informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The position of the Security Council Secretary turned vacant on December, 5th, when Alexander Lomaya left his post.
Ekaterina Tkeshelashvili was dismissed the same day.
As for Lomaya, informal sources say he will continue his career in diplomacy and can be appointed the Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, instead of resigned Irakli Alasania.