- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO Secretary General “blessed” Georgian company to suicide2010-10-01 13:02
Anders Fogh Rasmussen, NATO Secretary General, addressed a company of Georgian military to be sent to Afghanistan today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Rasmussen assured Georgia participates in ISAF operation for its own benefit, demonstrating their adherence to democratic ideals, so much valued by Western countries.
"Georgian soldiers are serving in the Helmand province - one of the most difficult areas in our mission in Afghanistan," he said. "I highly appreciate you dedication to our common security, which is a testimony of strong partnership between Georgia and NATO. For this I am very grateful," he said - Civil.ge
He also expressed condolences over death of four Georgian soldiers.