- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USD 15 mln for 15 Georgians2010-10-01 13:51
Somalian pirates demanded USD 15 mln to release the crew of vessel, captured in the Gulf of Aden about a month ago - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
There are 15 citizens of Georgia and 3 citizens of Turkey aboard.
According to Georgian representatives of FRIO VENTURES, the owner company, pirates were offered USD 75 000/ now the sum was increased to USD 150 000, but captors still disagree.
"Pirates demanded USD 15 mln. Previous experience shows pirates don't release the captured ship for less than one million dollars," said Sergo Devadze, the spokesman said.