- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dutchman destroying Georgian supermarket2010-10-04 12:34
Marcel Maria Braz, 48, was outraged by bad service in a supermarket, broke a display, and scattered goods all around - Trend.
He was a frequent customer in Pupuli supermarket [Varketili], but suddenly disappeared for 5 months, then returned and made a mess. A simple phrase asking to leave the basket in the store, outraged him.
Witnesses say the Dutchman has lived in Georgia for over 12 years, and owns a flower business. Rumours about his mental instability have been spreading for a long time.