- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to live USD 4bn2010-10-04 13:20
Georgia's budget for next year will amount about USD 4bn. Main directions of financing will be spheres of health care, economy, and construction - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Initiative on establishment of a free tourist zone in Kobuleti is expected to be included in the draft budget. It implies construction of 30 hotels.
According to previous messages, direct foreign investments in Georgia in 2009 amounted USD 759.1 mln. Tentative data of the National Statistics Service of Georgia say it's about USD 804.9 mln less than in 2008.
Investments were divided in the following: USD 204.1 mln were invested in industry; USD 153.6 mln - in transport and communications; USD 134 mln - in hotels and restaurants; USD 132 mln - in real estate; USD 79.7 mln - in construction sphere; USD 45.3 mln - in banking sphere.