- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Interior Ministry’s at its best, Economy’s downhill2010-10-04 17:52
Among all their ministers, Georgians see Vano Merabishvili as the best - Novosti-Gruzia. 485 respondents participated.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Out of 9 points he received 8.81; 87% admitted him the best.
Zurab Adeishvili, the Minister of Justice and the Prosecutor General, came second - 6.97 points. The third is Gigi Ugulava, the Mayor of Tbilisi, with 6.45 points.
Worst results: Khatuna Kalmakhelidze, the Minister for Penitentiary, Probation and legal Assistance [2.47 points] and Saakashvili's favourite Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development [1.89 points].