- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In interview to Russian socialite Saakashvili overstated his salary2010-10-05 11:38
As it turned out, Mikheil Saakashvili, the president of Georgia, overstated his salary by about twice - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Official salary of the Georgian leader amounts 2 600 dollars, but in the interview to Russian socialite Sobchak he said he's paid USD 4 500.
In the view of Georgian opposition, Saakashvili himself doesn't know his salary and spends money recklessly. They also reminded the salary of Eduard Shevardnadze, the previous president of Georgia was 10 times less.