- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili to pay extra for knowledge of English2010-10-05 18:31
Manana Manjgaladze, the press speaker of the president of Georgia, said the government would allocate a special bonus for teachers who passed English and Computer Science exams.
The spokesperson explained the exams would take place in February-March 2011. Those, who would pass them, would be granted 200 lari [USD 110] increment.
Georgian teachers took certificate exams at the same time students took united national exams. Out of 10 000 teachers only 11% passed them.