- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition is afraid of rivalry2010-10-06 12:43
According to Eka Beselia, the Solidarity With Political Prisoners movement leader, the sitting of supporters of the Representative People's Assembly was held without representatives of many pro-opposition parties - GHN.
Beselia stated the parties didn't come because of inner rivalry, and it wasn't unexpected for her.
"But if they are ready for negotiations with authorities on the Electoral Code, they must be able to come to such sittings, where the voice of the people is crucial," she added.