- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Afghan farmers shared the fate of NATO military - died2010-10-06 18:14
Trucks with grenades, as well as farmers, driving them, were blown up by a landmine - RIA Novosti.
The accident occurred in Mizan [in Zabol, the southern province of Afghanistan]. All the three farmers died, two more civilians were injured.
Specialists tend t think the ammo was intended for NATO APC, but farmers came first.