- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia is waiting for no strike2010-10-06 18:45
The military budget of Georgia keeps shrinking - in 2011 it will amount GEL 660 mln [USD 366 mln] - the VZGLYAD.
Lat year GEL 774 mln [USD 430 mln] were allocated, in 2008 - GEL 868 mln [USD 482 mln].
Now the armed forces of the republic include 30 000 people.
As for the budget, in Georgia it will be passed b the Parliament in December and will amount GEL 6.9 bn [USD 3. 83 bn].