- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Economy minister declares war to unemployment2008-12-09 12:42
Lasha Zhvania, the new Georgian Minister of Economy, will supervise projects on work places establishment and investment mobilization.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«The main thing I intend to do is to preserve every work place in the country and create new ones. I will personally supervise this aspect, as well as mobilization of investments, which should favor development of various economic segments », - said Zhvania in his interview to Novosti -Gruzia (News-Georgia).
He underlined the necessity of further development and implementation of potential of tourist sphere and agriculture.
«It all are new work places and income for population, I will focus my attention and draw my energy on it », - Zhvania concluded.
Let us remind that at today's extraordinary briefing the Cabinet reshuffle was continued. The candidates for the Ministers of Defense, Economy,Culture were announced. They are: David Sikharulidze, the ex-ambassador of Georgia in the USA; Lasha Zhvania, the chairman of the committee of foreign affairs; Nikolai Rurua, the deputy chairman of the committee of defense and security, respectively.