- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli came to Moscow for support2010-10-11 10:37
Today Zurab Noghaideli, one of the leaders of Georgian opposition, holds several meetings with representatives of Russian authorities.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He's planned to negotiate with United Russia party leaders and representatives of Georgian diaspora.
He can also be received by Russian PM Vladimir Putin.
Previously Noghaideli repeatedly visited Russia to meet with Russian leaders. A memorandum on cooperation between his movement [For Just Georgia] and United Russia [ruling party] was signed.
Noghaideli is sure this document will be the basis for Georgia's future when its relations with Russia gradually improve.
"Georgia must quit the grievous condition it found itself in result of the rule of imprudent and coward Saakashvili," he said at the press conference this February.