- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
World is feeding Georgia2010-10-11 15:46
German and Hungarian wheat was delivered to Georgian market - Business-Georgia. From both countries 15 000 tons were brought.
The price varies from 335 to 440 dollars per ton.
Georgian consumers are pleased, and especially like Hungarian wheat.
Grain is expected to be delivered also from the USA and a number of European countries. At the present moment Georgia has enough grain to live to end November.
Usually most wheat import comes from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan, but because of abnormally hot summer-2010 and decreased harvest Russia introduced export limitations.