- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Okruashvili founded a new party2010-10-12 11:15
"Won't Surrender", a new pro-opposition party, appeared in Georgia. Its founder is Irakli Okruashvili, the ex- Minister of Defense of Georgia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The co-founders are Levan Gachechildze, Sozar Subari, Koka Guntsadze, and Erosi Kitsmarishvili.
Previously Okruashvili quitted Movement for United Georgia he headed.
He announced his decision to leave to the chief committee of the organisation.