- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Switzerland continue negotiations2008-12-09 13:45
Georgian Foreign Ministry continues negotiations with the Ministries of Sweden, Switzerland and Russia on the issues of establishment of Georgian and Russian groups in the embassies of the two European countries in Tbilisi and Moscow, said Khatuna Iosava, the Foreign Ministry Information Department head to RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She said the consultations on technical issues connected with representation of Georgian and Russian interests by Sweden and Swiss embassies in Moscow and Tbilisi respectively, continue. Iosava added the negotiations are confidential, and she cannot speak in detail.
According to the Information Department head, the negotiations finish in end December, and all technical issue must be solved.