- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Global crisis skirted Azerbaijan2010-10-12 14:00
According to Oktai Asadov, the Speaker of Azerbaijani parliament, global economic crisis didn't impact the republic's economy much - 1news.az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The real growth of GDP this year will amount up to 6 per cent, growth of non-oil sector will three times exceed the growth of oil sector, which witnesses the correctness of Azerbaijan's oil strategy," he noted.
According to Asadov, it's reflected in high tempos of economic growth and allows planning expansion of budget-2011 expenditures by 5 per cent.
By Speaker's estimation, budget income from non-oil sector must increase by 8 per cent.