- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. ambassador to bring presents for Georgian border guards2010-10-14 12:58
Tomorrow John Bass, the U.S. ambassador to Georgia, is planned to visit Georgian-Azerbaijani border.
The American diplomat will meet with Georgian border guards, serving in Jandari checkpoint. Bass will present them various equipment and cars at the sum of USD 160 000.
The aid is rendered in the framework of reinforcing borders and lawfulness in Georgia. The building of Jandari checkpoint was build on money, allocated to the USA in 2009.
In the framework of this program Georgia has received about USD 156 mln from Washington since 1998.