- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian government must be everywhere at once2010-10-14 16:39
The government in such a small country as Georgia must manage everywhere, and must be constantly on the move, said Mikheil Saakashvili at the meeting with Ukrainian delegation - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia is a small country, and its government must be constantly on the move - it must be everywhere," president Saakashvili said.
He reminded the Parliament would be moved from Tbilisi to Kutaisi, the second biggest city of Georgia, and the Constitutional Court would find itself in Batumi.