- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine to copy Georgia’s reforms2010-10-14 18:56
Natalia Korolevskaya, the head of the Verkhovna Rada [Ukrainian parliament] Committee on Industrial and Regulatory Policy and Entrepreneurship, staying with a visit in Tbilisi, announced that Kyiv needs to use experience of Georgian reformers for modernization of republic - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In her view, the Georgian government managed to accumulate all the previous global experience of economic reforms and choose the most suitable for the most rapid development of the country.
In his turn, David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament of Georgia, noted that radical economic reforms must be implemented quickly, and their success depends on whether they are aimed at improving people's life.
"The core of the Georgian reforms was a relentless and effective struggle with corruption, and it allowed attracting most Georgia's population to its side."