- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lasha Zhvania proposed to unite three committees2008-12-09 16:53
Lasha Zhvania, the new Minister of Economy, drew the initiative to unite the three parliamentary committees: of Foreign Affairs, Eurointegration, Defense and Security.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Their unification will be the political message for world community, GHN quotes Zhvania.
In this way Georgia will be able to demonstrate: their line of defense lies in diplomacy, foreign policy and improvement of relations with neighbors with the help of world community, the Minister believes.
Let us remind that at today's extraordinary briefing Georgian PM, Grigol Mgaloblishvili, appointed Zhvania the new Minister of Economy.
As he learnt of his appointment, Zhvania claimed he is going to struggle unemployment and will personally supervise projects on creating new working places and investment mobilization.