- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia remains the chief obstacle for Russia’s joining WTO2010-10-15 12:54
The aim of the delay is Georgia's refusal to support Russia's application for joining the World Trade Organisation, stated Alexey Kudrin, the Minister of Finance of Russia - RIA-Novosti.
Georgia demands to allow its customs services to the outer borders of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, connecting it with its agreement to Russia's joining WTO.
Kudrin said the obstacles for Russia's joining were mostly of political character, and mostly Georgia was the obstacle.