- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Roadblock in Perevi removed2010-10-18 11:19
Russian roadblock in Perevi was removed. The Interior Ministry of Georgia confirms it. According to the agency representatives, soon EU monitors would enter the settlement - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Rustavi-2 reports that equipment is being taken away, and bars removed.
Previously Grigori Karasin, the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia reminded that Russian border guards had left the settlement once, but had to return.
"Decision was made to move to the territory of South Ossetia and leave Perevi in December 2008. Right after that numerous Georgian special forces stormed in, and president of Georgia called it the greatest victory of Georgian arms. Then our border guards returned. Since then we've been preparing a calm retreat of our border guards. In the nearest time, I can't rule out next week, it will happen," Karasin said.
He warned Georgia against "propagandist sabbat" over this event.