- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Stalemate situation in relations of Russia and Georgia2010-10-18 12:40
Georgia sees this conflict as inter-state one: between Russia and Georgia; whereas Russia - as inter-commune: between Georgian and Abkhaz society, Georgian and Ossetia, Peter Semneby, the EU special envoy, says.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, personal and economic contacts between conflicting sides must be broadened.
The European diplomat is concerned with closed borders between Abkhzia, South Ossetia, and Georgia.
He also said that there are no sanctions for European companies, willing to work in Abkhazia, but it will be difficult for European businesspeople to work both in Georgia and Abkhazia.