- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia became the chief expropriator of the country2010-10-18 13:34
Issues of expropriation of property for public necessity will now be considered by the Ministry of economy of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The amendment, granting this authority to Minister Vera Kobalia, has already been passed by the Parliament, and will be enacted in 15 days after publication - Business-Gruzia.
Previously similar orders were issued by the head of state.
This bill was initiated by MPs Lasha Tordia and Georgi Meladze.