- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New details about selling missiles to Georgia2010-10-18 17:44
Ukrainian Prosecutor General's Office suspects officials of Ukroboronservice of illegal signing of armaments purchase contracts - Korrespondent.net
According to the version of the law enforcers, in 2005 Ukroboronservice signed a contract to buy fifty-two 9М38М1 missiles. They are used in Buk-M1 and Buk-M2 missile systems. There are suggestions these missiles were delivered to Georgia.
Ukroboronservice is a state company, dealing with export and import of military products and products of special purpose.