- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Imedi channel is beheaded2010-10-19 12:02
Georgi Arveladze, an adherent of president Mikheil Saakashvili, left his post of the head of Imedi channel.
Arveladze intends to organize own company in the sphere of advertising business. It was also noticed he had asked the head of state to grant him authorities of an ambassador to some country.
One of the most possible successors is Nanuka Jorjoliani, the channel employee.
Previously local mass media spread messages about lay-offs in Imedi. In particular, journalists, who were involved in preparation of the notorious material on alleged Russian invasion, were sacked.