- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia hopes for Hungarian investments2010-10-19 15:54
Bakur Kvezereli, the Minister of Agriculture of Georgia, started his working visit to Hungary.
The aim of Kvezereli's visit is holding meetings with representatives of Hungarian authorities and discussion of investing in Georgian economy - Business-Gruzia.
"There're already several groups, which has expressed desire to invest in Georgia," the Georgian minister noted, adding that Hungary is the exporter of several types of products, and certain interests had already been defined.