- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine won’t deprive Georgia of wheat2010-10-20 12:31
Ministry of Agriculture of Georgia announced that prohibition of wheat export, proclaimed by Ukraine, wouldn't influence supplies of the country with the product.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Ministry adds that wheat deficit wouldn't threat Georgia even in case Ukraine refused to supply.
In accordance with the agreements with the Ukrainian side, till end 2010 wheat supplies from Ukraine to Georgia will come without any obstacles.
The Ministry officials remind Ukraine isn't the only importer.
Now the country possesses a 3-month stock of wheat.