- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Marc Toner: returning OSCE to Georgia can be reasonable2010-10-20 16:32
The USA campaigns for return of the OSCE monitoring mission to Georgia, announced Marc Toner, the U.S. State Department spokesman, at the briefing in Washington - Rustavi-2.
OSCE monitoring mission stopped its work in Georgia on June 30th 2009. Russia vetoed the continuation of the operation, claiming of the organization's lack of impartiality.